MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2002-07 > 1027170815

From: "Linda Reno" <>
Subject: RE: [MDSTMARY-L] Edwards Family in St. Mary's or Charlotte Hall
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:16:52 -0400

Mike,

1850 Census, SMC, 5th District: Who is Elizabeth M. Edwards, 70? Listed
with her is: Harriett Edwards, 35; Joseph B.Edwards, 19; Richard M.
Edwards, 17; Martha A. Edwards, 15; Elkanah Edwards, 15; and Mary S.
Edwards, 13 (b. in Charles Co.). Some of these children I have as the
children of Richard Edwards and Lydia Dyson. Lydia was deceased by 1850 so
perhaps Richard had "farmed" some of the children out.

Could Elizabeth M. Edwards have been a maiden sister of Elkanah and Richard?

Linda Reno