MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2003-01 > 1043442443

From: "Linda Reno" <>
Subject: RE: [MDSTMARY-L] Bennett Mattingly
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:07:23 -0500

Thanks Charley,

Yes, Grace Brewer did marry second, Peter Johnson:

6/21/1745: Admin. accts. of John Mattingly, SMC. Sureties: John Mattingly,
George Hayden. Distribution to: accountant, 1/3. Residue to (orphans):
John, Ignatius, Richard, Luke, Joseph, Elizabeth, and Susanna Mattingly.
Adm: Grace Johnson, wife of Peter Johnson.

Linda