MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2004-05 > 1084709344

From: "John S Wilkinson" <>
Subject: RE: [MDSTMARY-L] Peacock Family
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 08:09:04 -0400

Justin gave me Sally Ann and Martha A
as children who is the third one?

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Reno [mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 9:54 AM

Hello Justin,

I don't have any definite proof either that Philip Peacock was the son of
Paul Peacock and Dorothy Magill, but like you I suspect that he was.

Philip Peacock was deceased by 1840. He was not listed as head of household
and I think that Dorothy and the children were living with his brother
William at that point. Dorothy was listed in the levy court records in 1841
as a widow with 3 small children.

Linda Reno