MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2004-06 > 1087997873

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY-L] Howard Family (Charles and John Baptist)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:38:05 -0600

Linda,

I think you may have uncovered something. Maybe I can get more data in
Nelson County, Ky on those Johnson's. we have Johnson's hanging around
Abraham Bray who married Eleanor "Nelly" Baptist Howard daughter of John
Baptist Howard. and some Johnson's marry later into some of my branches of
Clark's. Richard Langhorn Clarke's son John Clarke who married Mary
Mattingly had two children who married Johnson's. I'll look into this.