MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2005-03 > 1111961089

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: RE: [MDSTMARY-L] James Gough's wife was the sister of Jeremiah "the catholic" Tarlton
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:10:10 -0700

Linda,

Notice that Raphael Greenwell who married Chloe Tarlton named sons Wilfred
and Cornelius Greenwell,

Notice also Richard Langhorn Clarke and Chloe ? had sons Wilford and
Cornelius Clarke.

Could there be another Chloe Tarlton or someone very close to them both.

Raphael Greenwell was a son of Thomas Greenwell and Mary Heard

Thomas Greenwell was a brother to Grace Greenwell who married Thomas Clarke
whose son John Clarke and wife Eleanor ? had a son Richard Langhorn Clarke.