MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2005-03 > 1111961328

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: RE: James Gough's wife was the sister of Jeremiah "the catholic" Tarlton
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:14:08 -0700

Linda,

In the past I have had Susanna Medley daughter of Thomas Medley and Mary
Fenwick as the one who married James Gough.

Are we now saying James Gough married Susanna Tarlton daughter of James
Tarlton?

Also it looks like James Tarlton's wife remarried a Richard Forrest- who
does this Richard Forrest belong to?