MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2005-03 > 1112031149

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: RE: [MDSTMARY-L] Julia PARSONS/ Arnold BICKETT
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:38:15 -0700

Linda,

I believe the Catherine Forrest is Catherine Spalding daughter of Thomas
Spalding and Catherine Cooper. She married Thomas Forrest.

Their daughter Eleanor Forrest married Edward Francis Elexius Miles son of
Henry Miles and Eleanor Pidgion

I believe it is also from this Thomas Forrest above that the Thomas Forrest
who married Mary Howard comes From.

I'm pretty sure the Elizabeth Parsons is Elizabeth Forrest wife of Clement
Parsons.

Anyone else have it differently?