MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2005-03 > 1112036840

From: "Judith Burger" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY-L] Julia PARSONS/ Arnold BICKETT
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:07:20 -0600

I have that Catherine Spalding, dau of Benedict Joseph Spalding & Alethea
Abell, d/o Samuel Abell III and Eleanor O'Bryan, did marry Richard Forrest,
bond Aug 7 1805 and marriage Aug 19 1805 Washington County, Kentucky Src:
Kington p. 58, and Sanders, p. 23

WASHINGTON COUNTY, KY WILLS 1792-1853, Faye Sea Sanders, 1987, Louisville,
Kentucky, p. 27
Spalding, Benedict - Will - W: 1 Oct 1813 P: 9 Oct 1815 Bk B:457
Leg: Wife Alathear
Children: Ann Hamilton, Mary Wathen, Eleanor Riney, Allathear Simms,
Catherine Forest, Richard Spalding, Thomas Spalding, Joseph Spalding,
Benedict Spalding, Ignatius A. Spalding, William Spalding.
Ex: Sons Richard and Thomas
Wit: A. Spalding, Samuel Abell, Joseph Wimsatt
Signed: Benedict Spalding
WASHINGTON COUNTY, KY WILLS 1792-1853, Faye Sea Sanders, 1987, Louisville,
Kentucky, p. 32
Forrest, Zephaniah -Will - W: 16 Oct 1813 P: 12 Jan 1818 Bk C:102
Leg: Wife Anna, sons: Thomas, Richard and Henry
Son in law Clement Parsons
Ex: Sons Richard and Thomas, son i law Clement Parsons
Wit: Phil Washbourn, Allen Shuttlesworth, James Scott
Signed: Zephaniah Forrest
A Zepheniah Forrest was living between the Rolling Fork Settlement and the
site of the present town of Lebanon, Kentucky before 1800. HOLY NAME OF MARY
CHURCH - CALVARY, KY 1798-1998, p. 2