MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2007-04 > 1177503659

From: "Betty H. Garbers" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] Raley - Foster -Shepherd Questions
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:20:59 -0400
References: <c2f.1364d651.3354ede1@aol.com> <46239AD5.000001.02208@HPPAV><002c01c7808d$a4265c70$0b01a8c0@sue> <4624EBD2.000021.03556@HPPAV><001b01c7854f$39d0e310$0b01a8c0@sue><8C95378F65EED4C-11E0-174E0@WEBMAIL-MA21.sysops.aol.com><002901c785a7$cd1d4a70$6601a8c0@betty399a0c77d><462CCC85.00001F.03260@HPPAV><000c01c785bb$18fd9900$6601a8c0@betty399a0c77d><004c01c78616$17a4b060$0b01a8c0@sue><000501c78731$83431f70$6601a8c0@betty399a0c77d>

My last message should have ready brothers of John Micheal Raley.

Betty Harbin Garbers