MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2008-02 > 1201855694

From: "David Lee" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] Leonard MATTINGLY and Sarah Ann (Cusick) OrMATTINGLY??
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 02:48:14 -0600

Gabriel Mattingly m. Nelly Cusick, 14 Sep 1821, Washington Co., KY
1850 census Marion Co., KY
HH 387 387
Gabriel Mattingly 52 M KY farmer
Eleanor 37 F MD
Heslinda 24 F KY
Sally 19 F KY
Eliza 15 F KY
Thomas G. 13 M KY
R. J. 10 M KY
N. R. 8 M KY
Emma 6 F KY
Elizabeth 3 F KY
James Cusick 72 M MD
Mary 63 F MD

This appears to be Eleanor d/o James Cusick but if you believe census age
she was only 8 when she married in 1821.
This Gabriel would have been 12 in 1810 when
Gabriel Mattingly m. Ann Juliet Molohan, 24 Jul 1810, Washington Co.
There are other Mattinglys living nearby ages in their 30s which would fit
the 1810 marriage.
There ia an Araminta 65 born in MD living with Wm. & Livinia Buckler.
There are 44 Mattingly households in Marion Co in 1850.
Many 1st names are repeated in each family. It will be difficult to sort
them out.
Dave