MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2008-02 > 1202667598

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] Susanna Emma Brewer Thompson
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:19:58 -0000

Author: ldreno
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.maryland.counties.stmarys/4360.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I show her as the daughter of Joseph George Richardson Brewer and his wife, Julia Wathen. She was listed with her parents in the 1880 census as follows:

1880, 3rd Dist., Leonardtown, St. Mary's Co.:
George R. BREWER Self M Male W 24 MD Farmer MD MD
Julia F. BREWER Wife M Female W 24 MD MD MD
Susana BREWER Dau S Female W 3 MD MD MD
Douglas BREWER Son S Male W 1 MD MD MD

Lewis Celestian Thompson, 37 m. Susan Emma Brewer, 21, distant cousins, on 12/18/1899 at Leonardtown by William J. Richley, S.J. (SMC Marriage Records, 1897-1915).

My records show that they were first cousins, once removed.

Have you tried to obtain a death certificate for Susanna?

Linda Reno

Important Note: