MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2008-02 > 1203261601

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] Bennett Hagan and Ann ?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:20:01 -0800

Mary,

I'll send the link, but I really don't believe the information is correct.
Here is the problem. Benjamin HAGAN who married Monica BLANDFORD also had a
son Benjamin HAGAN who married Ann CISELL.

I have the Benjamin Hagan b. abt 1722 or 1725 who married Monica Blandford.
That makes him very old to be having some of these children, who are
marrying about 1810.

Many of the marriages I have found say the father was a Benjamin HAGAN-
Which one??

Walter HAGAN also supposedly had a son Benjamin HAGAN

http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:578637&id=I259

I think there are mistakes on this web site, they may have some of the
children under Benjamin Hagan and Monica Blandford that belong under
Benjamin Hagan and Ann CISSELL.

When I find out when some of these People were born based on Census Records
I might be able to correct the errors.