MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2008-05 > 1211557415

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] John Westley Clarke
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:43:35 -0700

Here are some notes on Frances A. CLARKE

FRANCIS A CLARK, b. Abt. 1788, NC; d. 1874, Granville Co., NC.

Children of FRANCIS CLARK and NANCY SUIT are:
i. WILLIAM YORK4 CLARK, b. Abt. 1817, Granville Co., NC; m. NANCY UNKNOWN.
ii. NANCY SUSAN CLARK, b. Bet. 1823 - 1838; d. May 20, 1912, Granville Co.,
NC.
iii. JOHN JACKSON CLARK, b. Bet. 1824 - 1831; m. ELIZA EAKES, October 04,
1865.
iv. BENJAMIN CLARK, b. Abt. 1825, Granville Co., NC; m. ANN ELIZA AIKEN,
December 18, 1853.