MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2011-11 > 1320370704

Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] William Spalding and Elizabeth Spalding/Abell
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 01:38:24 +0000 (UTC)

A Charles Buckman & Jane Dunbar had Joseph Buckman b. 1787 who married Eliz. Abell, born 7/24/1788, St Mary's Md.

Joseph married 2nd: Henrietta Drury, born abt. 1806 and married 3rd: Teresa Horrell , born abt. 1787.

"NGS Quarterly Report"

Also saw online that a Joseph Buckman married 1/5/1`801 to Milley Mudd in Washington Cnty, Ky.

Inquiry in Md. Genealogical Society Bulletin, Vol. 3, No. 1, Feb. 1972:

Elizabeth Abell, dau. of Robert, son of Samuel.