MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2012-03 > 1332375664

From: "" <>
Subject: [MDSTMARY] Early settlers 1634-1638
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:21:04 -0000

Author: Jpsandford
Surnames: Pye
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.maryland.counties.stmarys/4564/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

If anyone has access to the book "Ark and Dove Adventures"
published by the Ark and Dove Society I would appreciate a look up in Part 3 Other Early Settlers.

My ancestor, George Pye, is listed in Maryland Archives as being a Burgess as early as 1638 but he is not listed on the first voyage of the Ark or the Dove.

Any help gladly received.

Important Note: