MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2012-03 > 1332437889

From: Lisa Keuhlen <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY] Early settlers 1634-1638
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 11:38:09 -0600

I'm speaking up, in case you don't hear from anyone else right away.....my
copy is in in a box (somewhere), but will take the time for you when I am
able, if no one else contacts you. Also, I believe I recall (gotta double
check) that George Pye did business with my g9grandfather, Tomas Sympson in
St.Mary's County. IF this is the same man, he was a trader/merchant.
You can contact me directly,
~Lisa

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 6:21 PM, <