MDWORCES-L Archives

Archiver > MDWORCES > 2001-09 > 1000013922

Subject: [MDWOR] Re: Desendants of Robert Lee Collick
Date: 8 Sep 2001 23:38:42 -0600

Surnames: Collick
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xEB.2ACE/560.1

Message Board Post:

I think I might can be some assistance to you. My ancestors were Collicks. George Hasty Collick, who was born in Girdletree, Md in 1882. I live approximately 30 minutes from Girdletree, Md. Maybe we can help one another with finding our desendants, simply because my family name is Collick and because I'm so close to the area where they lived. If we research together, maybe we can find what we both are looking for.......our desendants.
By the way Gladys Collick sounds very familiar to me. E-mail when you receive this message, so that I know I'm not doing it alone.
Respectfully,
Paulette Snyder

This thread: