MEACHAM-L Archives

Archiver > MEACHAM > 2008-06 > 1212307671

From: "Steve Syddell" <>
Subject: Re: [MEACHAM] Kent, SE London, UK
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:07:51 +0100

Thanks Gene,

I will do the same.

Regards
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On
Behalf Of Gene Meacham
Sent: 31 May 2008 19:37

Hello Steve,
My 'Meachams' are supposedly from Co. Westmeath
Ireland although there is evidence that my ancestors
originally came to Ireland with Cromwell from England.
I am sorry to say to my knowledge there are no Mary's,
Richard's, Elizabeth's nor Susanna's in my tree. I
will keep your message in my files and if I ever hear
otherwise I will let you know.

How did you get my name? I am just starting to do
some research on my own and am seeking direction.

Gene Meacham, Essex, Connecticut, USA