MELUNGEON-KIN-L Archives

Archiver > MELUNGEON-KIN > 2003-02 > 1045377729

From: "vhowery" <>
Subject: Re: [Mel-Kin] Good Morning
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:42:12 -0600

heres some of my names
Marie Worley- Howery
Searching for: WORLEY,MOORE(4 lines) ,TODD,CHARLTON,
BAXTER,MAY,SCHAEFER,FEHLINGS,CARPENTER-
ZIMMERMAN,BESS,ELLIS,QUICK,MULLINS-MULLENS,McLAUGHLIN
MULLER-MILLER,NICKELL,POWERS,CURRY,McCOMBE,LEWIS,GUERRANT,AGEE,L'ORANGE,
STEELE,CAPPS,WHITSELL,HARSHMAN.
TRABUE,PERROW,WOODS,WOOD,PARMENTER,
HALL,SKINNER,BURKETT,LOOMIS,STEELE
and MANY MORE..