MEMORY-LANE-L Archives

Archiver > MEMORY-LANE > 2008-04 > 1207199669

From: "Connie" <>
Subject: Re: [ML] HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME EXACT NAME
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:14:29 -0700

Connie
Subject: [ML] HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME EXACT NAME

*This is fun to do! Be sure to add your name to the bottom of this list
when you forward :*

Go to this web site called( http://www.howmanyofme.com
<http://www.howmanyofme.com/>;) Put in your first and last name and see
how many people in the USA have your name as well.

After me just put your name and results below like I did. MAKE SURE YOU
ONLY WRITE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME EXACT NAME!

Send it to your friends and remember to SEND IT BACK TO ME so I can see
how the list is growing!

1. There are 73 people in the U.S. Named Jody Jordan.
2. There are 354 people in the US named Darlene Gonzalez.
3. There are 18 people in the US named Connie Roche.
4. There is only 1 person in the us named Roxie Lumpkin
5. There are 155 people in the US named Susan Craft
6. There are 433 people in the USA named John Metcalf
7. There are 17 people in the USA named Rob ert Feil
8. There are 22 people in the USA named Calvin Conrad
9. There are 11 people in the USA named Dee Dawson
10. There are 10 people in the USA named Tara Lyle.
11. There are 275 people in the USA named Lisa Buchanan.
12. There is only 1 person in the USA names Jane Hanvey
13. There are 0 people in the USA named Maya Rearden (I am the only one
so far.)
14. There are 8 people in the USA named Marcie Reid.
15. There are 990 people in the USA named Angela Evans.
16. There are 312 people in the USA named Nicole Murray.
17. There are only 3 people in the USA named April Scurry.
18. There are 274 people in the USA named Cindy Jenkins.
19. There are 49 people in the USA named Darcy Martin.
20. There are 860 people in the USA named Carolyn Campbell.
21. There are 9 people in the USA named Marsha Peacock.
22. There are 37 people in the USA named Stacy Prince.
23. There are 92 people in the USA named Laura Holley.
2 4. There are 16 people in the U.S. Named Kristopher Hoffman.
25. There is only 1 person in the U.S.A. Named Michelle Malinski.
26. There are 111 people in the USA named Deborah Spence
27. There are 56 people in the USA named Robyn Jenkins
28. There is NO ONE else that has my name DANICA KANCHES...The one, The
only:)
29. According to this site, there are a 66 people in the US with the
name Aimee Carter.
30. T here is only one person in the US named Tracy Cyphert or Tracy
Petrosine (guess they broke the mold)
31. There are 33 people in the US named Stephanie Speer
32, There are 8 people named Judith Shattuck
33. There are 1662 people named Mary Brewer
34. There are 55 people named Ann Leslie
35. There are 7 people named Nannie Curry
36. There are 67 people named Barbara Buford
37. There are 175 people in the U.S. Named Annie Andrews.
38. There are 35 people in the U.S named LaToya Andrews
39. There are 186 peopl e in the U.S. Named Alisa Br own
40. There are 211 people in the U.S . Named Toni Lee
41. There are 0 people in the U.S. Named Latovia Davis
42. There are 0 people in the us named Shawntese Bender
43. There are 62 people in the US named Tammy Frost
44. There are 401 people in the US named Lisa Craig
45. There are 13 people in the US named Jacob Oldham
46. THERE ARE 13 PEOPLE IN THE US NAMED SHANE STARKS.
47. There are 2 people with the name Racheal Petty
48. There are 17 people in the U.S. Named Tabitha Holland
49. There are 88 people in the US named Amy Wynn
50. There are 5,686 people in the U.S. named Angela Johnson and 656
named Angie Johnson.
51. There are 74 people in the US named Marla Wright
52. There are 0 people in the US named Angel Babelay
53. There are 53 people in the US named Wendy Merritt
54.There are 3 people in the US named Carter Merritt
55.There are 156 people in the US named Eric Merritt
56. There are 2,357 people in the US named Tony Johns on
57. There are 1,318 people in the US named Cheryl White
58. There are 198 people in the US named Becky Hall
59. There are 17 people in the U.S. named Darlene Moseley.
60. There is only 1 Chrissy Atwater in the whole United States. One is
just about enough!!
61. There are 13 people in the US named Frances Haworth.
62. there are 41 people in the US named Amy Abel
63. There are 6 people in the US named Kelli Eubanks
64. There are 32 people in the US named Myra Peters
65 I am the only person in the US with the name Twyla Metz
66. There are 24 people in the US named Dawn Atchley
67. I am the only person in the US with the name Cher Goodwin
68. My daughter is the only person in the US with the name Madilyn Goodwin
69. There are 2 people in the US named Rebecca Manthei
70. I am the only Jessica Groteguth in the US
71. I am the only Aleah Adams in the US!
72. So far, I a m the only Debbie WorstelL
73. There are 3 people in th e U.S. named Sue Tillotson and There are 5
people in the U.S. named Rita Tillotson.
74. There are 4,536 people in the U.S. with the name Shirley Jones.
75. There are 110 people in the US with the name Regina Carroll.
76. there are 0 people in the US with the name Glenda Harlen.
77 There are 48 George Sammons in the US
78 There are 0 Hester Sammons or Hester Gallions in the US.
79 There are 25 Lucy Buckleys in the USA
80 There is only 1 person in the USA named Patti McKibben (i'm it!)
81 There is only 4 people with the name of Bob Simpkins in the USA
82 There are only 6 people with the name paula Bill in the USA.
83 There are only 3 people with the name Charlie Bill in the USA.
84 161 named Cindy Pierce
85 6 people with the name Carol Courter
86 848 people with the name Beverly Lee
87 There are 6 people in the USA with the name Kay Redd
88 There are 259 people in the USA with the name Peggy Hayes
89. There are 40 people in the USA with the name Wilma Doyle
90. There are 269 people in the USA with my name, Diana Myers
91. There are 2 people in the USA with my name, Terri Durgin
92. There are 7 people in the USA with my name, Virginia Durgin
93. There are 163 people in the USA with my name, Sue Wood
94. There is only 1 person in the USA with my name, Dawn Habeger
95. There are 4828 people in the USA with my name, Linda Thomas
96. There are 16 people in the USA with my name, Leigh Goodwin
97. There are 7,962 people in the U.S. named Richard Thomas.
98. There are 695 people in the U.S. named Valerie Thomas.
99. There are 70 people in the U.S. named Mickey Martinez
100. There is only 1 person in the U.S. named Marsha Scoles
101. THERE ARE 0 PEOPLE WITH MY NAME CATHI LYALL
102. There are 10 people with my name Diane Cathcart
103. There is only 1 w ith my name Alice Corgiat
104. Th ere is OBVIOUSLY no one with my given name "Arijuana (Winans)
Hathorn"
105. There are 38 people with the name "Thomas Futrell."
106. There are 2 people with the name Michelle Dauterive
107. There are 3 people with the name Crystal Castille.
108. There are 62 people in the U.S. named Rachel Landry
109. There are 0 people in the US named Cory Clooney
110. There are 42 people in the U.S. named Lawrence Hendrickson.
111. There are 0 people in the U.S. named Gwyneth Hendrickson.
112. There are 100 people in the U.S. named Jerry Howe
113. There are 150 people in the U.S. named Karen Howe
114 There are 2,296 people in the U.S. named James Reid
115 There are 229 people in the U.S. named Joan Reid
116. There are 3 people in the U.S. named Valerie LeGault
117. There are 29,348 people in the U.S. named Robert Brown
118. There are 242 people in the U.S. named Kathleen Gregory
119. There are 1,505 people in the U.S. named Michael G regory
120. There are 0 people in the U.S. named Tamela Bach (I'm a little
scared now)
121. There are 13 people in the U.S. named Tammy Bach
122. There are 6 people in the U.S. named Marion Aycock
123. There are 12 people in the U.S. named Sheryl Stark
124. There are 218 people in the U.S. named Caroline Baker
125. There are 19 people in the U.S. named Diana Huntley
126. There are 99 people in the U.S . named Henry English
127. There are 0 people in the U.S. named Jacquie Manns
128. There are 15 people in the U.S. named Ryan Patino
129. There is 1 person in the U.S. named Theresa Ferrar
130. There are 173 people in the U.S. named Christina Medina
131. There are 182 people in the U.S. named Jennifer McGowan
132. I am the only Mia Keske in the USA!
133. There are 32 people in the US named Sandy Weber and 321 named
SandraWeber.
134-There are 41 people in the US named Wesley French
135- There are 420 people in the U S named Patricia French
136. There are 3 people named Gary Garbacz
137. There are 43 people named Jill Schroeder! WOW!
138. There are 0 people in the US named Kari Prell
139. There are 238 people in the US named Susan Schroeder
140. There are 20 people in the US named Kimberly Harr
141. There are 9 people in the US named Tammy Doerr !41. There are 4
people in the US named Janet Heier
142. There are 32 people in the US named James Heier
143. There are 449 people in the US name Larry Chapman
144. There are 368 people in the US named Carol Hanson
145. There are 319 people in the US named Gene Clark
146. There is only 1 jack Dowsett in the US That's me
147. There are 292 in US named Carolyn Chapman
148. There are 785 in the US named Linda Chapman
149. There are 314 in the US named Linda Schroeder
150. I am an "original" Sueann Sands!!! taa-daa!!*
151. There are 20282 people in the US named Robert Miller
152. There are 161 people in the US names Rita Peters
153. There are 7 people in the US named Joyce Bluhm
154. I am the one and only extra special Kristel Keirnan
155. Wellâââ*šÂ¬Ã‚¦Iâââ*šÂ¬Ã¢â*žÂ¢m not as special as I thought
;-), there are 39 Colleen Quinnâââ*šÂ¬Ã¢â*žÂ¢s
156. There are 205 people in the U.S. named Suzanne Powell
157. There are 20 people in the U.S. named Sandi Lee.
158. There is 1 Eileen Eisen (hmmm ~ so does that mean I'm 'it' or
there's one other ... ;-)
159. There are 0 people in the US with my name Gayanne Fried
160. There are 4 people in the United states with the name Roy Blom
161. As usual, I stand alone... I am the original one & only Nona Iida
in the U.S.A.
162. There are 0 for Diane Dorcich, 583 for Diane Peterson, my maiden name.
163. There are 297 people in the US with the name Shari Williams
164. There is only 1 Monica Kirkorian in the US, that is me.
165. There are 5 people in the US with the name Denise Dulin.
166. There are 120 other people in the US with the name Pamela
Blackwell. (Looks like Robert Miller takes the cake so far!)
167. It says there are 0 people in the US with the name Nancy Leasia;
what does that make me???
168. There are 3 Jane Engles....Am I the third or fourth??
169. There are 337 with the name Marilyn Flores. And I am not related to
any of them.
170. There are no other Lynda Tomasellos anywhere. I am truly "one of a
kind"!
171. There are 4 others with the name of Georgiana Hansen but 0 with my
birth name Georgiana Mulherin and 0 with Cookie Hansen but I really
don't feel special like Lynda because I didn't find any under 'Dumbsh*t'
either ;-).
172. There are 102 other people in the US named Michelle Talley
173. There are 53 other people in the US named Kelly Bingham, but 0 when
I used my maiden name of Wiemiller
174. There are 58 other people in the US named Sheryl Burns (only 8 when
I use my maiden name Sheffield)
175. There are 5 people named Stacie Lancaster, only 2 with my maiden name)
176. There are 0 other people in the US named Ona Crisp.
177. There are 1.280 people in the US named Sandra Collins
178. There are 11 people in the US named Eunice McKay
179. There is only 1 person in the US named Gloria Ouye.
179. There are 792 morons in the US named Roger Nelson.
180. There are 14 people in the US named Fred Ruby
181. There are 788 people named Chris Oliver
182. There are 22 people in the US named Marie Devlin
183. There are 112 people in the US named James Emerick...but I am the
best one! :-)
184. I'm the only Bonnie Nichelson in the US.
185. There are 4 women named Karen Nichelson in the U.S A.
186. There are 4 men named Anthony Nichelson in the U.S A.
187. There are 4 women named Susan Nichelson in the U.S.A.
188. There are only 2 women named Judith Nichelson in the U.S.A.
189. There are 25 women named Judy Shearer in the U. S. A.
190. There are 20 men named Ernest Shearer in the U. S. A. and I know 2
of them.
191. There is 1 person named Janel Shearer in the U. S. A. Imagin that!
192. There are 5 women named Sharon Liska in the U. S. A.
193. I am the only Mary Kinneer in the U. S. A.
194 There are 17 Geraldine Ott in the USA
195 There are 404 Jmames Ott in the USA
196 I am the only Yvonne Brovey in the USA
197 There are 124 DEBRA HORN'S in the USA
198 There are 16 Marilyn Krebs in the USA
199. I am the only person in the USA with the name Vonda Spearman.
(imagine that!)
200. There is only 1 person in the USA named Janet Enck. That must be
me! Wow! I am unique! J
201, There are 294 people with named Karen Patton in the U.S.A. (POPULAR)
202. There are 345 people with the name of Carolyn Rose in the USA.
203. There are 464 people with the name Brent Wilson in the USA
204. There is only one…ME………Gerauld Gismondi
205. There are 11 people in the U.S. named Desiree Duran. But there is
only #1 ME
206. Therre are 13 persons in the us named Dorothy Dimarco...even if its
made up there us only 1 me.
207. There is 12 of us, Dollie Hunter, in this United States.
208. There are 7 Debby Hunter's in the United States
209. There are 20 Kathy Scroggins' in the United States
210. There is only 1 Kymberlee Hall in the United States... that's me!
211. There are 67 Debora Hall's in the United States. 8-)
212. I am the only one with the name Delphia Elston in the United
States. Lots of Delphia's and Lots of Elston's.
Just one me !!!!!
213. There are 1479 Shirley Hall's in the USA
214. There are 7 Charlotte Wilke's in the United States
215. There are 140 Richard Swann's in the United States
216. I am the only Randolph Deveaux in the United States
217. I am the only Hollyanne Lowe in the United States
218. There are 12 Tyler Dobson's in the United States.
219. There are 2,169 Jill Smith's in the United States (gee, never
woulda guessed THAT one!)
220. There are only 34 Marcia Marsh's in the United States. (I wonder if
they get the same reaction to their name as me? lol)
221)There are only 8 Debbie Hedges in the United States.
222. I am an original, Belva Gurr.
223. There are only 2 of me: Connie Leaman

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mbousman1/memory.htm