MENEFEE-L Archives

Archiver > MENEFEE > 2005-09 > 1126828778

Subject: Re: MENEFEE-D Digest V05 #16-regarding William Walker Menefee
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:59:38 EDT

Am glad that I can be of some help in answering this "brick wall"!

William Walker 'Billy' Menefee was a descendant of Gerrard Menefee as is
shown below

William Walker 'Billy' Menefee [1860-1929 m/#1 Ida Belle or Isabelle Owens
m/#2 Lucy Smith or Lucy Brown

He was a son of
Alexander Campbell Menefee [1835-1911] and Paulina 'Puss' Snodgrass
[1844-1895]

He was a son of
Nimrod William Menefee [1806 -1877/80] and Mary E. Underwood [1802-bef 1865]

He was a son of
James 'The Hairlip' Menefee [1766-1849] and Nancy Hurst [1779-1815]

He was a son of
Gerrard Menefee [1721-1811] and Agnes Sutherland [ca 1723-aft 1811]

My husband is a descendant of Gerrard through his son William Menefee.

Hope this helps you!
Best Wishes
Sue Eagle Sparkman
(mailto:)

In a message dated 9/9/2005 3:00:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,