MENEFEE-L Archives

Archiver > MENEFEE > 2005-09 > 1126828778

Subject: Re: MENEFEE-D Digest V05 #16-regarding William Walker Menefee
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:59:38 EDT

Am glad that I can be of some help in answering this "brick wall"!

William Walker 'Billy' Menefee was a descendant of Gerrard Menefee as is
shown below

William Walker 'Billy' Menefee [1860-1929 m/#1 Ida Belle or Isabelle Owens
m/#2 Lucy Smith or Lucy Brown

He was a son of
Alexander Campbell Menefee [1835-1911] and Paulina 'Puss' Snodgrass

He was a son of
Nimrod William Menefee [1806 -1877/80] and Mary E. Underwood [1802-bef 1865]

He was a son of
James 'The Hairlip' Menefee [1766-1849] and Nancy Hurst [1779-1815]

He was a son of
Gerrard Menefee [1721-1811] and Agnes Sutherland [ca 1723-aft 1811]

My husband is a descendant of Gerrard through his son William Menefee.

Hope this helps you!
Best Wishes
Sue Eagle Sparkman

In a message dated 9/9/2005 3:00:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,

MENEFEE-D Digest Volume 05 : Issue 16

Today's Topics:
#1 Menefee/Menifee []

To unsubscribe from MENEFEE-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the list administrator, send mail to