MENNO-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > MENNO-ROOTS > 2000-11 > 0974942476

Subject: [MENNO] Schellenberg in 1943 Mennonite Who's Who
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:21:16 EST

Warkentin & Gingrich's Who's Who Amongst the Mennonites (1943) lists two
SCHELLENBERGS:

Peter E. Schellenberg, Ph.D, Acting President of Tabor College, Hillsboro KS.
(full bio) parents Peter L. Schellenberg and Helena Ediger Schellenberg.
Wife Edna Ruth Patzkowsky.

Theodore R. Schellenberg, Ph.D., Asst. Director, Records Accessioning and
Preservation, The National Archives, Washington DC. (full bio, fairly
lengthy.) Parents A L Schellenberg and Sarah Schroeder Schellenberg. Wife
Alma Groening, Hillsboro KS.

Let me know if you want the full bio for either of these fellows.

Hillsboro is in my old stomping grounds. I taught HS in a little town
nearby, and we had to go to Hillsboro for groceries.

I'll check on the Doerksen and Loewen names on separate messages.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jan T

This thread: