MEPENOBS-L Archives

Archiver > MEPENOBS > 2007-10 > 1191686079

From: Kathy MacDonald <>
Subject: Re: [MEPENOBS] Genealogy Resources In/About Lee / Lincoln, ME: DAVIS,TUCKER
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:54:39 -0400

Hi Janice,
I grew up in Lee but have lived in Boston for the past 30 years. There
is a Lee Historical Society and a very small museum. I think that they
don't have regular hours but are available by appointment. I'll call
my sister who has lived in Lee all her life. She'll know who to call
to schedule an appointment. It's a tiny town and everyone knows
everyone else. Also ran across a Lincoln website the other day that
had lots of Lincoln history and I think contact info for a local
historical society. I'll look for it and get back to you in a couple
of hours. Unfortunately, I don't have Tucker or Davis ancestors. I do
have some Coles and will look in my data base for your Sylvester too.

Kathy