MEPENOBS-L Archives

Archiver > MEPENOBS > 2007-10 > 1193688489

From: "Noreen Shorey" <>
Subject: Re: [MEPENOBS] town of Lincoln
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:08:09 -0400

Susan
I have the returns for marriages for Penobscot County, Prior 10 1892.
David Bryant Jr. Of Old Town Married Hannah M. Willey of Milford April 1,
1857 by J. C. Knowlton. This is under Old Town Returns. If you have a
particular name In Penobscot County Let me know and I will see if I can find
them for you. Marriages at least.
Noreen