METIS-L Archives

Archiver > METIS > 2003-08 > 1060362848

From: Diane <>
Subject: Re: [METIS] St. Boniface Cathedral - Winnipeg - done
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

Lee, not for nothing, but I was told that using shaving cream helps to bring out the lettering, I don't know if this works or not because I haven't had the time to try it out myself, but I thought I would pass this little tip on to you. Thanks for all you have done.
Love and light,
Diane Rouane

Lee Marsh <> wrote:
Glad you got in - I am about 1/3 of the way of setting up the new site with
about 100 MORE pictures.

I took about 120 but will have to go back with a water bottle and hope that
the words pop out if the stones are wet.

As for the picture of me - well definitely a case of what you see is what
you get.

Lee