METIS-L Archives

Archiver > METIS > 2005-06 > 1117941585

Subject: Re: DNA Indian / European = Metis
Date: 4 Jun 2005 21:19:45 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

There are many Labs that do the testing. The tests vary on what you are looking for, DNA, Y-Chromosome, mtDNA sequencing etc, etc. I used Gene Tree
One can spend a few hundred dollars to many hundreds.
I have indian blood on the maternal and paternal sides. What it is, a investigative tool to enhance your oral family history and genealogy. What it is not a "direct link to an indian tribe" for enrollment !! You will still have to show your direct ancestry to meet those requirements. Good luck.

This thread: