METISGEN-L Archives

Archiver > METISGEN > 2003-04 > 1050880165

From: Stanley Hulme <>
Subject: Re: [METISGEN-L] Dumais
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:11:13 -0700

Hi Eileen
The closest that I can come to the Charles that you are looking for is
Charles Dumais b aft. 1 Oct 1895, son of Emilien Dumais and Veronique Vandal
who were married 1 Oct 1895 at Batoche. Other siblings: Marie-Melanie b. 8
Dec 1904, Louis/Lewis, Pascal, Fred, Frank, Joseph and Alexandre.
Take care
Stan