METISGEN-L Archives

Archiver > METISGEN > 2003-05 > 1052434301

From: "Elizabeth M. Quanstrom" <>
Subject: Re: [METISGEN-L] Diane
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:51:41 -0400

Thanks for this information. Someone once explained to me that all these
tribes were allied. At times, there is confusion by the redacter as to
tribal assignment I suppose.

Perhaps someone could clarify. I picked up the Huron affiliation from the
PRDH but have also seen Algonquin, but not Abenaki.

thanks,

Libby