MEX-DURANGO-L Archives

Archiver > MEX-DURANGO > 2003-02 > 1046280642

Subject: [Durango] Does anyone recognize any of the names, places, & family line?
Date: 26 Feb 2003 10:30:42 -0700

Surnames: DERAS, MOLINA, GUEVARA, DURAN, SILVA, TRINIDAD
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/yZC.2ACE/136

Message Board Post:

My mother's name was Maria Trinidad Deras born El Salto, Durango (1935).

Her mother was Vicenta Molina Guevara born in a place called "Chavarria", Durango.

My Mother's father was Arnulfo Deras Silva born Pueblo Nuevo, Durango

My mother's materanl grandmother was Maria Trinidad Guevara born Durango, Durango. My mother's maternal grandfather was Silvano Molina.

My mother's paternal grandmother was Rosalia Silva. My mother's paternal grandfather was Alejandro Deras Duran.

My mother's father (arnulfo deras silva) had the following brothers and sisters; Irene, Thomasa, Margarita, Concepcion, Francisca, Vicente, and Jesus. Thomasa had married someone with surname of Campagne and possible moved to california (?). One of the others had married someone with surname of "Prajedes" (?).

My mother's mothers (vicenta molina guevara) had a sister named Angela who married someone with surname Guerrero and had the following children; Juana, Maria, Ernestina, Miguel and and Magdaleno.

My mother's mother (vicenta molina guevara) had a brother named Fernando who had a daughter named Paula Molina and lives or had lived in torreon.

This thread: