Archiver > MI-GENEALOGY > 2006-04 > 1144668746

From: "pauline davy" <>
Subject: American serviceman and English bride.
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:32:26 +1000

Good evening everyone,
My name is Pauline, and I am new to the list.
My interest is in my Aunt, Audrey Jean HUGHES, who married Lee BAILEY in
England June qtr. 1951.
Shortly after their marriage, they returned to the states, and settled in
I believe they had four sons, Wayne, Luke Sean and I'm afraid I don't have
the name of the fourth.
I know little of USA researching, so would be grateful for any help with
I forgot to mention that Lee was an USA serviceman, and the place of
marriage was Sheffield, England.
Thanking you,
Pauline in OZ

realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property

This thread: