MIDDLETON-L Archives

Archiver > MIDDLETON > 2002-11 > 1036704732

Subject: [Middleton] Cyril Lewis Roy MIDDLETON
Date: 7 Nov 2002 14:32:12 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/5519/jQ1.2ACIB/1351

Message Board Post:

Below is my grandfather, I am looking for any family tree site pertaining to him, this is from Pritchard data, but no family tree site - no other information - email for the person who posted it bounces.

Maryetta

ID: I293
Name: Cyril Lewis Roy MIDDLETON
Given Name: Cyril Lewis Roy
Surname: MIDDLETON
Sex: M
Birth: 8 JUN 1891 in Paddock,Holt,Ne
Death: 26 JUN 1970 in Willows,Glenn,Ca
Burial: 30 JUN 1970 Willows,Glenn,Ca
Ancestral File #: 46LD-9L 1
Change Date: 29 MAR 2000 at 13:46:05

Father: Charles Richerson Bruner MIDDLETON b: 31 MAR 1864 in Indanoplis,Hendrick,In
Mother: Minerva Ett CRAWFORD b: 13 FEB 1873 in ,Boone,Ia

Sources:
Repository:
Name: Family History Library
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA