MIDDLETON-L Archives

Archiver > MIDDLETON > 2009-07 > 1247591956

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MIDDLETON] Have Pictures of Illinois Middletons
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:19:16 -0000

Author: russmiddleton457
Surnames: Middleton
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.middleton/2949.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I will be interested in seeing the pictures, since I am a direct descendant of the Shelby County Middletons. I was in Shelby County last month and saw the graves of Robert (b. ca. 1780) & Mary Middleton and Russell Middleton (b. 1813) & Margaret Denton) in the Ridge and Tower Hill cemeteries.

My father was Russell Middleton, born July 9, 1895, Shelby County, IL--married to Mary Rachel Weekley
His father was William Joseph Middleton, born Feb. 10, 1853, Shelby County, IL--married to Olive Anretta Bryant
His father was Russell Middleton, born Nov.10, 1813, Pulaski County, KY--married Margaret Denton
His father was Robert Middleton, born about 1780 in Virginia--married Mary Russell from North Carolina

Russell Middleton

Important Note: