MIDMARCH-L Archives

Archiver > MIDMARCH > 2006-08 > 1154901475

From: "Derek Savage" <>
Subject: RE: [MM] New Subscriber
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:57:55 +0100

Tom,
Welcome to the list.
Hay on Wye is located in Wales in the County of Powys.
The town lies just across the border from Herefordshire, England.
The County of Powys, Wales, consists of the former counties of Breconshire,
Radnorshire and Montgomeryshire (since 1974).
You will find further information here:
http://www.hay-on-wye.co.uk/htib/direction.htm