MIHOUGHT-L Archives

Archiver > MIHOUGHT > 2008-04 > 1207243226

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MIHOUGHT] new database passport applications
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:20:26 -0000

Author: ALevijoki
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.michigan.counties.houghton/4781.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Alicia
I was hoping to get a translation on my grandmother's passport by using this cite. I had hoped to get more information on her. It is in German as she left from Bremen, Germany in 1906. I can't seem to pull up her passport even though I have a copy of it. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? We are subscribers to Ancestry.com and use it a lot.

Important Note: