MIHOUGHT-L Archives

Archiver > MIHOUGHT > 2008-04 > 1207613387

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MIHOUGHT] new database passport applications
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:09:47 -0000

Author: ALevijoki
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.michigan.counties.houghton/4781.2.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My grandmother was from Austria. She came to the US from Germany in 1906. Her passport is in German as she left from Bremen. I have no idea how to translate it. We tried different sites and can partially translate but not do the whole passport.
My husbands' family is Finnish and his cousin has a copy of his grandfather's passport. His grandfather came over from Finland in 1901. His passport is in Finnish.

Important Note: