MIINGHAM-L Archives

Archiver > MIINGHAM > 2009-08 > 1249523827

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MIINGHAM] Fairview Cemetery Records, Dansville, Michigan
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 01:57:07 -0000

Author: busybody84
Surnames: Re:Fairview Cemetery Records,Dansville,Michigan
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.michigan.counties.ingham/1624.5/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I left a message earlier and I mention who it is that you can contacted is a Mrs. Foster she is the one who oversee the cemetery records and she also the one who you get hold of for everything that you need to now about the Fairview Cemetery in Dansville,Michigan.You call this number 1-(517)623-0008 and you ask for Mrs Foster she is the overseer of the cemetery.She is the person the funeral homes have to go through. And she is the one you go to buy plots in there cemtery so please understand all I am trying to do is help.

Important Note: