MILLIGAN-L Archives

Archiver > MILLIGAN > 2009-10 > 1256653994

From: "Linda Oatman" <>
Subject: [MILLIGAN] Julius Milligan
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:33:14 -0600

Jim, yes, I am still out here and still searching for the family of Julius Millican (I don't know where the Washington came from, I've never seen it anywhere else) and Catherine Hart. I'm 99.9 percent positive that the father of my William Riley Milligan was Julius Millican, Jr., who married Melinda Scarborough, and of course his parents were Julius Sr. and Catherine. Cannot find the proof positive but have not given up. For now I am accepting the lineage on the "preponderance of the evidence."
Linda

This thread: