MILLS-L Archives

Archiver > MILLS > 2003-09 > 1063591469

From: "John Contratto" <>
Subject: Re: [MILLS-L] Mills DNA site
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:04:29 -0700

Richard I have reached the site but with a bit of tinkering. I found I
could not get on the Internet using with MSN or Google. This seemed odd. I
disconnected the modem changed to my alternate dial up number and had no
problems at all. Both numbers go through my ISP. The alternate goes to
Sacramento and back to Yuba City. I know I should understand the problem
but I don't and do not wish to try.

Thanks for the help.

One more question. The DNA testing must be done with male family members
correct? Does this have anything to do with a Y chromosome that is passed
directly down from male to male (father to son)?

John in California

This thread: