MIMACOMB-L Archives

Archiver > MIMACOMB > 2003-06 > 1056854050

From: "Laura Nixon" <>
Subject: RE: [MiMacomb] Macomb Co Naturalization Records
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:34:10 -0400

This type of price gouging has started to happen all across the country. I
belong to an Ohio group and their governor just mandated that you can not
obtain uncertified gemological copies of records, now you must pay $17 for
certified copies only.

I guess we are the next group to be "legally" gouged by states looking for
ways to raise money to fill their empty coffers.

Laura Nixon