MIMACOMB-L Archives

Archiver > MIMACOMB > 2008-12 > 1228224783

From: ,
Subject: [MIMACOMB] Marjorie A (Carlson ) born 1 or 2 feb. 1900 in DetroitMichigan
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:33:03 -0000

Author: marianneasplund
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.michigan.counties.macomb/1427/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello! I looking after Marjorie A Carlson (married Carlson)
She was married with Emil Carlson born in Longserud, Sweden Dec 16 1889. They married 9-14 1945. 1949 they lived at 12181 Findlay, Detroit, 5 Michigan.
Marjorie died 10 nov. 1984. Recidence Roseville, Macomb, Michigan. Place of death: Bloomfield, Oakland, Michigan.
I dont know anything about them. Emil is my grandfathers brother. Did they have any children? Everything is interesting!!
Sincerly Marianne from Sweden

Important Note: