MIOAKLAN-L Archives

Archiver > MIOAKLAN > 2002-03 > 1017107997

From: Utopian <>
Subject: [MIOAKLAN] Obit or Death Notice for Ida Dupont and White Chapel Cemetery Information
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:00:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello to Group,
I am trying to find an obituary or death notice for
Ida Dupont who died in Pontiac, Michigan, at the home
of her daughter and and son-in-law, George and Mildred
Hubbard on June 26, 1956. Ida's maiden name was
Dunstan. Her first married name was Hubbard. Is
there someone on the list who has access to obits from
this era, or could you direct me to the library or
historical society that keeps such a collection, and
tell me which newspapers to look in?

It is said she was buried at White Chapel. I assume
this is the one in Troy, Michigan. Does anyone know
how to contact White Chapel for records?

Thanks very much for any help.

Kathleen
http://www.dwsitedesign.com/western/webpage.html