MISAGINA-L Archives

Archiver > MISAGINA > 2002-08 > 1029249437

From: katherine rasdorf <>
Subject: Re: [MISAGINA] Saginaw marriage index 1867
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:37:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I will be transcribing the index. Please understand
that this is a script index, seperated by first letter
of last name, but it isn't really alphabetical, so I
can't really look for individual names until I am
completely done with the project. I published the
"first installment" on the list and will continue to
do so until I complete the entire index. At that
time, I can sort by names and it will be much easier
to locate particular names.

I will keep an eye out for the name in my endeavors.

Hang tight and I will try to find your names when I
hit the letter G

:)