MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2007-03 > 1174334039

From: "Phyllis Mitchell Maher" <>
Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] Mitchell - MS
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:53:59 -0500

Steven,
You would think with a name like "Pemberton" I would find him but not a
chance so far.
There is one land transaction in Wake Co in 1836 between Willie Mitchell, Sr
and Pemberton Mitchell with Pemberton being the grantor and Willie, Sr being
the grantee. There is a relationship but what is it?!
Still hunting.
Phyllis