MIWAYNE-L Archives

Archiver > MIWAYNE > 2002-09 > 1032915357

From: "SilverWolf" <>
Subject: [MIWAYNE] re Charlotte Lemmon correction
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:55:57 -0400

Hi,
Just thought of something else. I wonder if she wasn't married to Albert at
that point and went under another name. Either a previous marriage (I don't
know of any though) or her maiden name of Burley (Burleigh). Anyway, I'll
get back to you as soon as I know something or can narrow down just who or
where they were.

Sincerely,
Pat