MIWEXFOR-L Archives

Archiver > MIWEXFOR > 2002-10 > 1034711751

Subject: Re: [MIWEXFOR] Marriage in Wexford County - Lewis
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:55:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/02 8:48:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> the marriage of Almon Lewis and Ida
> Skinner who were supposed to be married in Wexford in 1881

Hi... there is an Almon Lewis in book 1 page 27 1881
the index does not show who he married.. it is a male / female index with
only book number and page number.

There are no deaths showing for either person prior to 1909 either.

There is a death of an Emily Skinner age 57yr 7mos 9da
May 14 1897,, Book 1 page 101
Daughter of Moses Messenger and Rachel ?
Place of death: Wexford.. and widow.

Just in case.. and there were many Skinner folks in Grant Twp of Grand
Traverse County. You might want to check
grandtraverseregion.com/grandtraverse

go to Vitals and check online marriage and death records there.

Good Luck
Brenda

I thought the brides and grooms were cross-referenced but there have been
several times that I find only one or ther other not both! I need to know
how they did this book.. in order to be more informational.

This thread: