Archiver > MIWEXFOR > 2002-10 > 1034711751

Subject: Re: [MIWEXFOR] Marriage in Wexford County - Lewis
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:55:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/02 8:48:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

> the marriage of Almon Lewis and Ida
> Skinner who were supposed to be married in Wexford in 1881

Hi... there is an Almon Lewis in book 1 page 27 1881
the index does not show who he married.. it is a male / female index with
only book number and page number.

There are no deaths showing for either person prior to 1909 either.

There is a death of an Emily Skinner age 57yr 7mos 9da
May 14 1897,, Book 1 page 101
Daughter of Moses Messenger and Rachel ?
Place of death: Wexford.. and widow.

Just in case.. and there were many Skinner folks in Grant Twp of Grand
Traverse County. You might want to check

go to Vitals and check online marriage and death records there.

Good Luck

I thought the brides and grooms were cross-referenced but there have been
several times that I find only one or ther other not both! I need to know
how they did this book.. in order to be more informational.

This thread: