MIX-L Archives

Archiver > MIX > 2002-01 > 1012501449

Subject: [MIX-L] Eben/Ebenezer Mix & Drucilla - NY, IN, IL -- MIX TOMBSTONES
Date: 31 Jan 2002 11:24:09 -0700

Surnames: MIX, BROWN, NELSON
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/yN1.2ACEB/274

Message Board Post:

Mix genealogy posted at:
http://www.twsgraphics.com/genealogy/Mix.htm

Mix tombstones at Benton-Greenwood Cem. in Benton Twp, Lake Co, IL.
http://www.twsgraphics.com/genealogy/MixTombstones.htm

Just to let you know, I recently went to the Benton-Greenwood Cem. in Benton Twp, Lake Co, IL to visit my relatives. They were:
Eben/Ebenezer Mix b. 1784 NY (ggg grandfather)
Charles Mix b. 1843 LaPorte Co, IN (ggg uncle)
Ira Mix b. 1812 NY (gg grandfather)
Edward D. Mix b. 1843 LaPorte Co, IN (gg uncle)
William E. Mix b. 1845 LaPorte Co, IN (gg uncle)

Drucilla Roberts –Mix –Howe, wife of Eben/Ebenezer Mix is probably there as well, but I did not find her. She remarried at age 62 after Eben’s death to a William Howe, Marriage Lic. date: 21 Dec 1854 Lake Co, IL.

This thread: