MLODZIK-L Archives

Archiver > MLODZIK > 2003-03 > 1049163934

Subject: Re: Mlodziks of MN, WI and MI
Date: 31 Mar 2003 19:25:34 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IO1.2ACEB/2.3

Message Board Post:

My family is from Duluth, Minn. My father was Robert Joseph Mlodzik, 2nd of 4 sons of Joseph George Mlodzik and Genevieve Reddington. The other 3 sons were George (deceased); Joseph (deceased) and Donald (living in Fullerton, CA).
I have 2 brothers Michael Robert Mlodzik of Rexburg, Idaho, and Charles Mlodzik of Bremerton, Washington.
Michael is also involved in geneology reasearch through the LDS church.

This thread: