MNRAMSEY-L Archives

Archiver > MNRAMSEY > 2008-04 > 1207079427

From: Mary Bakeman <>
Subject: [MNRAMSEY] query
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:54:24 -0600

Any other ideas or help to offer? Be sure to include George in your
addressing -- I don't know if he is subscribed to out list.

There is also interlibrary loan of the newspapers through public
libraries from the MN Historical Society; we have a swap page at
<http://www.parkbooks.com/MnGenWeb/swap.html>;; and the MN Hist. Soc.
will also do this kind of research for a minimal charge.

Mary
List mom

April 1, 2008, George L. Gray,

Chester Campbell Waters died 5 May 1957 in Ramsey County and his second
wife, Marjorie G. (surname unknown) died in Ramsey County 8 Feb 1964. I
seek information on how to obtain their obituaries. This information is
requested for a genealogical project. Thank you

This thread: