MO-STLOUIS-METRO-L Archives

Archiver > MO-STLOUIS-METRO > 2001-08 > 0997566729

From: "Dave Lossos" <>
Subject: Re: [MO-STLOUIS-METRO] Faith Hospital
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 16:52:09 -0500

Liz:

At
http://stlouis.missouri.org/neighborhoods/history/fairgrounds/institutions11
.htm is the following passage:

"Faith Hospital was opened at 3300 North Kingshighway in 1950 and was
enlarged in 1956. In 1969, a move was made to 12634 Olive Street Road in St.
Louis County and until 1973 both institutions were jointly operated. Since
that time, the building on Kingshighway has been known as the Central
Medical Center. "

Faith Hospital in St. Louis was earlier known as the Dr. Ellen Osborn
Hospital. The 3300 N. Kingshighway location was demolished. The new
hospital in the county was purchased by Barnes in 1989.

Dave Lossos
()

Webmaster of "Genealogy in St. Louis"
http://genealogyinstlouis.accessgenealogy.com

Webmaster of "The Pilgrims and Plymouth Colony: 1620"
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mosmd/

Webmaster of "Missouri Society of Mayflower Descendants"
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mosmd/missouri/

List-owner of Rootsweb Metro St. Louis Genealogical Mail-List:
(To post query) -
(To subscribe/unsubscribe) -