MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2001-05 > 0991262319

From: "Miriam Tucker" <>
Subject: Re: [MOBARRY-L] Re: Ross/Lewis Probate
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:38:39 -0000

Folks:

I'm from the Tucker-Lewis family in Barry Co. I'm not certain but I think
there may be some confusion in the information listed below. There were TWO
Eliza Lewises. The 1st was Eliza T. Sullivan, dob Bet. 1815 - 1818 in
Tennesee. She married a William Lewis. He died before 1860 but I am not
certain when she died.

Her daughter, Eliza Adeline Lewis dob and dod January 1, 1934 in Barry Co.,
and buried in Easley Cemetery, Barry Co., MO. She married at least three
gentleman: 1) an unknown first or second husband, 2) James Jerden Tucker on
April 5, 1871 Barry Co., Missouri by C.C. Baker, and 3) William C. Tucker on
January 17, 1898 in Golden, Barry Co., MO. William C. Tucker was a brother
of my 3 greatgrandfather, Richard Tucker, and a son of the first James
Tucker in Barry Co.

Miriam A. Tucker